eat & sleep - dandelion
16.04.21 - 17.05.2021
Enjoy the natural food in the upper Val di Non Valley.
Spring at the Zum Hirschen is all about the dandelion flower! From mid-April to mid-May, the dandelion gastronomy weeks take place in the Upper Non Valley. Everything revolves around the healthy spring vegetable and its use in the kitchen.
Combine the herbal delicacies with a stay in our historic guesthouse: after a hike to the mountain lake San Felice , enjoy a refreshing herbal Hildegard of Bingen aperitif in the Winelounge and then, head to the hotel bio-sauna for some preliminary relaxation before tucking into a gourmet dinner served with paired local wines at the CERVO Restaurant. After a restful night, you can look forward to the "CERVO colazione" served breakfast with a selection of organically-grown fresh foods and homecooked delicacies.
The offer includes following services:
- 1 night in the theme rooms LUC, Gasthof or Hospitium
- Early check-in from 12:00
- CERVO Aperitif to get you in the mood for a pleasurable stay at the Zum Hirschen Hotel
- exclusive use of the Finnish sauna incl. bath towels
- herbal Sauna pakage with dandelion-spruce peeling soap and a dandelion infusion
- 1 x 5 course gourmet dinner with wine accompaniment from selected producers from South Tyrol and Trentino
- Late riser breakfast - Cervo Colazione until 11:00 am with a fine selection of local organic produce and home-made delicacies
- CERVO homemade dandelion-caramell and Pesto as a souvenir for home
from 128.- €
Price per person and package