Oldies but Goldies - Mountain autumn on cabrio
from 17.09. to 02.11.2021
The mild autumn days from the end of September to the end of October still make it possible to explore Alpine passes, golden vineyards and idyllic little towns in a vintage convertible and enjoy delicacies of the traditional "Südtiroler Törggelen" with chestnuts, wine, dumplings and more.
- 4 nights in the room of your choice
- "Bordy" - our welcome aperitif made of herbs and wine according to Hildegard von Bingen with a personal hotel tour
- Cervo Colazione - served breakfast with the essences of the meadow and the forest
- daily five courses dinner in the CERVO Restaurant with refined specialties of "Törggelen"
- 1 x wine tasting in the wine lounge
- 1 x entry ticket to the Bunker museum complex on the Gampen/Palade Pass
- free use of the Finnish sauna/biosauna, incl. bathrobe and sauna towels
- 1 x peeling package for your well-being in the sauna
- daily individual proposal for your cabriolet tour in and around South Tyrol; we are happy to book visits to wineries or cheese dairies, museums, castles or farms with product tastings for you along the tour
If you would like to conquer the alpine passes in a vintage car, you will find a rental option here.
ab 459.- Euro
Price per packege and person