Sunrise on Mount Laugen
from 03.09. to 25.10.2021
In autumn our guide, Lorenz, conducts a sunrise walk with breath-taking views of the landscape from the top of the Monte Luco. A special sensorial experience in the silence of the forest.
A visit to the Bunker am Gampenpass offers exciting insights into the history of South Tyrol.
The offer includes following services:
- 3 nights in the new rooms
- welcome “Bordy” herbal aperitif
- Zum Hirschen breakfast buffet with a variety of local products
- 5-course dinner at the CERVO Restaurant
- sunrise hiking tour with headlamp on the Monte Luco summit at 03:00 am (Friday) with our hiking guide Lorenz. The alpine hike takes about 3 hours - the elevation gain is about 800 meters. Herbal tee and summit snack included.
- brunch at the Malga Monte Luco with the traditional "Kaiserschmarren"
- entry ticket to the Gampen Bunker at Passo Palade
- entry to the bio-sauna and Finnish sauna as well as the relaxation room, tea and juice bar
- complimentary spa bag with comfortable bathrobe and sauna towels; disposable slippers are available on request at the reception, for ecological reasons, we kindly ask you to bring them from home.
from 344.- Euro
Price per person and package