Dandelion: the spring all-rounder
from 07.04. to 22.05.2023
Healthy mountain herb for gentle purification
The spring months of April and May in the Val di Non valley are marked by the dandelion. The bitter substances of the wild plants activate the liver and gall bladder, now it's the right time for purification. Get to know this "weed" can be used in the everyday life: as a plant in the field, as a remedy in the home pharmacy and as an ingredient in the tasty alpine spring cuisine.
- 4 relaxing nights in the new themed rooms
- Bordy herbal aperitif according to Hildegard von Bingen to get you in the holiday mood
- The "CERVO Colazione" - served 5 elements breakfast, composed differently every day with a fine selection of local organic products and homemade delicacies
- daily detox dandelion smoothie for purification
- daily 5 courses gourmet dinner based on local herbs in the Cervo restaurant
- a guided field tour (1,5 hour) with our expert Anita including a natural cosmetics workshop (1,5 hours) with processing of the herbs into soaps, ointments and tinctures
- a kitchen workshop (1,5 hours) with Ingrid including recipes for home
- free use of the Finnish sauna/biosauna incl. cosy bathrobe, sauna towels.
- a sauna herbal package with exfoliating soap, herbal sauna infusion and a herbal relaxing tee "L'Essenza del Bosco" relaxation tea for your sauna visit.
- Warming liver wrap with organic hay and dandelion for inner activation
- As a goodie for home: our delicious dandelion flower caramel
- MeranCard for the free use of all South Tyrolean public transportation and entry to over 80 regional museums
from 596.- Euro
for 4 nights in the Hospitium Room, included breakfast, gourmet dinner and activities