Forest bathing: lose yourself to find yourself again
from 12.05. to 28.10.2023
The forest - the place of our well-being on the mountain.
The forest is a centre of energy. It is a place of silence, listening and reflection. Into the forest you are in close contact with nature. The ritual of forest bathing allows you to immerse yourself in the enveloping atmosphere of the forest and develop a close connection with nature. You'll discover new sources of energy , restore positivity and slowdown from the everyday life hectic. The forest is good. And tastes good as well - fruits, seeds, sprouts, blossoms, roots and resin are also healthy ingredients and natural superfoods in the forest cuisine of the CERVO restaurant.
The offer includes following services:
- 4 nights in the new theme rooms (from Wednesday to Sunday)
- welcome “Bordy” herbal aperitif
- The "CERVO Colazione" - served breakfast, composed differently every day with a fine selection of local organic products and homemade delicacies
- daily 5 courses gourmet dinner based on local herbs and essences from the forest in the Cervo restaurant
- Thursday afternoon a walk in the woods and meadows with Anita (1.5 hours) to find out how trees, shoots and wild plants are good for the body and how they can find a place in your home pharmacy (in German).
- Friday: 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. "Forest bathing" with Berta Margesin in Tisens. Encountering nature helps strengthen the immune system, promotes reduces stress, foster inner peace, increases concentration and ensures better sleep (duration approx. 2.5 hours)
- entry to the bio-sauna and Finnish sauna as well as the relaxation room, tea and juice bar
- complimentary spa bag with comfortable bathrobe and sauna towels; disposable slippers are available on request at the reception, for ecological reasons, we kindly ask you to bring them from home
- an alkaline detox footbath with salt and forest aromas
- MeranCard for the free use of all South Tyrolean public transportation and entry to over 80 regional museums
from 518.- Euro
for 4 nights in the Hospitium Room, included breakfast, gourmet dinner and activities.
The South Tyrolean Advent Atmosphere
Summer beginning special 4=3
The alpine wild herbs
Summits, lakes & pastures: hiking in the Nonsberg mountains
Trails & more: discover Nonsberg with (e)MTB
The alpine taste of South Tyrol
“...without nater the humans
can neither live nor exist ”
Hildegard von Bingen
Summer long stay -25%
“...and into the forest
I goto lose my mind
and find my soul."