Cancellation conditions 2021:
- For 2021, our general cancellation policy applies. However, in case of COVID19 related travel restrictions or illnesses, the booked stay can be canceled free of charge up to 48 hours before arrival.
- The deposit can be used for the next stay at Zum Hirschen. We still recommend taking out our travel cancellation insurance.
General cancellation policy:
- Until the 21st day before the arrival the booked stay can be cancelled free of charge. The deposit will be refunded minus a processing fee of 20 Euro.
- If you cancel or shorten a booked stay from the 21st day before the arrival, the following cancellation fees will be chardged:
- for the room categories LUC, Hospitium and Gasthof: 50 Euro per room and cancelled day
- for the room category Standard: 30 Euro per room and cancelled day
- Early departures after check-in: 100% of the booked price will be paid by the guest. Services not used by the guest will not be reimbursed. Thank you for your understanding.
We recommend that you take out the following holiday insurance policy.
Occasionally, something can happen before the start of a trip. With our trip cancellation insurance you are financially covered. Should a booked stay at a hotel be delayed, or even not taken up or prematurely broken off, cancellation charges can be redeemed. In order to save you any expenses in such cases, we recommend you take out this trip cancellation insurance, with which you are covered by the Europäische Reiseversicherung's travel insurance.