Despite distance and security measures, our focus remains on people and our hospitality. For your carefree stay at Zum Hirschen, we adhere to the statutory protection and hygiene regulations of the local health authorities and the recommendations of the Hotel and Restaurant Association of South Tyrol, which affect you as a guest, our employees and us as hosts.
The measures are the following:
- Providing devices for disinfection.
- Regular cleaning and air exchange must be guaranteed.
- Disinfection of tables and utensils after every customer change.
- Arrangement of the tables, which ensures the legal distance. Except for members of the same household living together and people who are accommodated in the same room.
- Installation of separation devices to avoid droplet infection at the reception and bar.
- The sauna and relaxation room will remain closed for the time being. An alternative to relax are the sun terrace and the guest garden, the meditation park in front of the hotel, lonely pilgrim and hiking trails in the area and refreshing mountain lakes.
- Providing mandatory protective equipment for employees and training on current hygiene regulations and cleaning protocols.
- click here for detailed informations about public life and safety measures